The Opportunity: Partner – Family Law Boutique Firm
Our client is a leading family law boutique firm with an excellent reputation and recognized leaders in the Family law Bar in Calgary. They have a strong leadership team with an emphasis on mentorship, education and training. The firm has a history of dealing with their clients complex matrimonial issues with both passion and compassion.
Why they are Unique:
- You will join a team that understands that the breakdown of a relationship causes practical problems that are complicated by financial and emotional issues. They have a reputation as being leaders in the industry and offering their clients the best possible solutions to their issues.
- The lawyers at this firm work with their clients to develop tailor made solutions which are appropriate for the unique needs of each client. They appreciate that their clients trust them to provide a vital service and they to rise to that challenge by providing timely and equitable solutions.
Primary Role and Responsibility:
- You will be joining the partnership of a mid-sized firm with excellent associates and support staff.
- Work with a cohesive group of senior practitioners in a tightly knit partnership
- Manage, mentor and advise associates and oversee files
- Work with management team to ensure timeliness and efficiency of practices in the firm.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) with eligibility to practice in Alberta with 10 plus years of family law experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the law and extensive court experience.
- Our client values personality and “fit”, and the successful candidate will possess the ability to succeed in a mid-size law firm environment.
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to provide mentoring, education, direction and training.
- Attention to detail, computer literacy and an ability to work under pressure.