The Opportunity: Junior to Mid-level Associate – Family Law Boutique Firm
Our client is a leading family law boutique firm with an excellent reputation and recognized leaders in the Family law Bar in Calgary. They have a strong leadership team with an emphasis on mentorship, education and training. The firm has a history of dealing with their clients complex matrimonial issues with both passion and compassion.
Why they are Unique:
- You will join a team that understands that the marital breakdown causes practical problems that are complicated by financial and emotional issues. They have a reputation as being leaders in the industry and offering their clients the best possible solutions to their issues.
- The lawyers at this firm work with their clients to develop tailor-made solutions which are appropriate for the unique needs of each client. They appreciate that their clients trust them to provide a vital service and they to rise to that challenge by providing timely and equitable solutions.
Primary Role and Responsibility:
- The successful candidate will be working with Partners and senior associates in a collegial setting.
- The candidate must have strong organization skills, and have experience keeping a busy practice organized
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships and ensure timeliness and efficiency of progress of files
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) with eligibility to practice in Alberta with 2-5 years of family law experience
- The successful candidate will have experience working in fast-paced work environment, either independently or as part of a team.
- You must be detail-oriented, with excellent communication, leadership, research and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- The successful Candidate will be a talented and diverse Lawyer who places a high value on professionalism while providing the highest quality legal services to its Clients.
- Our client values personality and “fit”, and the successful candidate will possess the ability to succeed in a mid-size law firm environment.
- Attention to detail, computer literacy and an ability to work under pressure.
- For the successful candidate, our client provides one of the best compensation packages for associates in Southern Alberta.